Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week. I always look forward to going to writing group. We are the Yetis. The name came about last year (2007) when we first formed our group and had a NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month www.nanowrimo.org) kick-off party. We were wrapping things up and looking through the goody bags the ML's had given each of us containing little writing whatsits, pencils, pens, inspirational things, etc. A couple of the fuzzy pencil toppers looked like yetis. There was also some leopard print tape, and of course, me being me, cut little triangles out of the tape and made the smaller of the two a bikini. E jumped on the crazy train and, I don't know, made a chain or something for the bigger one. They became our group's mascots. I wish we still had the actual pictures. I'll do my best to illustrate...

1 comment:

PezzyDB said...

Pictures/links to the works in progress would be nice. :)